The very first Tatty Ragdoll

The very first Tatty Ragdoll
I am alive!!

Friday 10 June 2011

Tatty Ragdoll Lilm's....

Has arrived at her destination and now live with the lovely little Lilm!

she made herself comfy with the others that live there and then ....

Lilm's Tatty promptly set about spamming Sandra's wall with SClub 7 crap music lol *shudders at the taste in music*

this all went on while i was in the process of starting next months new batch, so when i came back to my fb wall .. this is what i found from Andrew who No2 belongs to ...

Andrew said "Totally caught out sneaking and pigging out on a large box of my chocolates. How she got them high up from the top of the cupboard I will never know. xx"

:O I did not know she was into choccies... i hate the stuff!! lol

Looking forward to the next lot ..

Tatty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment