The very first Tatty Ragdoll

The very first Tatty Ragdoll
I am alive!!

Saturday 11 June 2011

Tatty No7 ...has arrived ...

IN THE USA!!!!

AND has made herself comfy on Lauras bed lol .... cheeky!

Laura said ...

little Tatty Ragdoll just showed up stuffed into my mailbox. Not to worry - she is putting up quite a fuss, so we know she is fine. I LOVE HER! You did a marvelous job. I could NEVER do it. Bill likes her too. That is saying a lot As soon as we get back from our afternoon errands, I will make and post pictures. She has already taken over my bed and loves the pillows. More later. Is she 1st to arrive in the US? Hugs and LOVE

Yes! the first there!!

awww ... i am soo happy she has a lovely home! more photos tomorrow from here as it is late now, but i wanted to share this ....

Tatty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment