The very first Tatty Ragdoll

The very first Tatty Ragdoll
I am alive!!

Monday 13 June 2011

Here is what i need to say ...

As Tatty RagDoll now makes her way to Canada, enough people have her now for me to say this...



Each one i have made, i have made with love, and her own little features ... none are the same .. each are an extension of me ... in a giggling, mischievous, attitude way .. always happy, never sad!

She will now travel, and take off where i left off .. i have her in my head, need to get her out in the world now .. and that you for showing me i was right, and for taking her in, for taking her with you ... each and everyone of you can show me what she is doing, and where in photos and messages ... i soo look forward to posting them here, so everyone else to read.

Rule the world Tatty RagDoll!!

Tatty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment