The very first Tatty Ragdoll

The very first Tatty Ragdoll
I am alive!!

Friday 24 June 2011

The new Pink organza came for the underdress .. its very sweet! As you can see with Tatty RagDoll No:14 modelling …













Alas, I have made the first 4 with legs, and waiting to post out, and they are running amok! So I had to continue with them, but will leave their legs off until they are going to their new homes …. Heheh I know I am wicked, but my poor kitteh is in hiding!


So I have detached legs that are laying next to the rest .. would hate to wake up in the morning and find that she stitched herself up .. although, I do that to myself often cos I don’t think lol




I am running out of eyes! And the suggestion by Karma that I make ‘cyclops’ was not really the answer I was looking for lol next, it will be one legged ones and all sorts, so not going down that road ….


Also I will be adding another link here, so that you can order mugs, T-shirts etc in the very near future … just in case you forgot.

More tomorrow which will be intorducing – ‘Nurse’ Tatty RagDoll!! Yes I jest not!

Tatty xx

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work Tatty. One leg, one eye....Like a pirate doll?

    ReplyDelete