The very first Tatty Ragdoll

The very first Tatty Ragdoll
I am alive!!

Wednesday 1 June 2011

More ramblings ...

So …. Picture this …

I was sleeping peacefully, so was my kitteh, if she is awake during the night, trust me I hear the elephant!

In my sleep, I am dreaming of little people, softly dancing around, happy and smiling.

In my dream its like I hear other sounds, and movement, soft sounds .. the sounds are inpregnanting my sleep, I am waking, and hearing my dream or am i?

Obviously as I wake, my breathing changes .. the noises stop .. all is still … I want to open my eyes .. I know its around dawn as soft light is peering through .. it is not dark …

I lay there, I steel myself … I want to open my eyes.. I have to open my eyes, as I can feel someone or thing watching ME! Willing me to look!

I can hear my kitteh purring so whatever is looking at me is not evil ….

I slowly deepply breath in …. Start to open my eyes …. YIKES!!!

THE ViLLAGE OF THE DAMNED HAS NOTHING ON THIS!!



Invasion of the Tatty RagDolls .. all standing watching me at the bottom of my bed! WTF!!! ………..*EEeeekkkkk* I scream in mind … they are all just sitting… some standing, balancing on the edge of the wrought iron!! OMG!!

My Kitteh jumps from the dressing table onto my bed …..

I WAKE UP!!! …. Phewwww … all a dream …. But I look and see kitteh is playing with a little tiny flower .. that should be in someone’s hair?? HUH?? ….. how she get that?

A horror story never hurt anyone .. unless you are a scardy cat!! Lol

Beware, you never know …..

Tatty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment