The very first Tatty Ragdoll

The very first Tatty Ragdoll
I am alive!!

Thursday 16 June 2011

Passport ....

Yes her very own passport is now available!!

Will come in a lovely see through cover, the UK passport, front cover is pink, inside are 4 pages, one page with her photo.



And now for the DISCALAIMER! LOL

Even though your passport is delivered with a little ‘note’ from me inside, NO WAY Is it MY fault if you do as I ‘suggest’ .. this is YOUR decision if you do it .. I only ask as we want you pics and storys of what Tatty RagDoll has been up to ….



And to be fair, first one to show me a photo of the ‘suggestion’ will get a prize hehehe

The passports will be up for sale in the next 2 days, ONE has been posted today, as the owner is taking Tatty RagDoll on a trip to europe in a few weeks time, cannot wait to see what happens there!!

In my defence, and I do like blaming others for what I do, *cough* you can blame Tatty RagDoll if you get told off for anything ….

I know, I am nawty, I own urp to that one!


Tatty xx

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 6 is off to Denmark VERY soon :-D lol and I will promise to document her travels and shall tone it down for those who don't want to know exactly what she will get up to. But I promise you Tatty, number 6 will travel Europe with me and photos and writings will be sent to you, select those you feel are appropriate, and keep the others for your own viewing pleasure haha :-D xx Angela, Wales, UK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh thats great Angela!! we all look forward to hearing of here and YOUR adventures lol as i do with everyone who has bought Tatty RagDoll .. i am soo enjoying it all from all of you, thats for sure lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete