The very first Tatty Ragdoll

The very first Tatty Ragdoll
I am alive!!

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Backpack Tatty RD & King Arthur ....

And look who was at the front door telling everyone to hurry up, lets go!!


If i was in her shoes i would have been hammering to get out too!! lol


impatient little things we two are! hehehe


from Suzie ....


Guess who is excited about going out today :) she was first to the front door hehehe


I had such a spectacular day today and it really helped  me to focus. I did however wonder just how unfit I'd become as I was absolutely cream crackered by the time I got to the top. But wow what a view and what energy that place has. Little Tatty found the place amazing too but decided my Handbag was a great place to have a rest. Merlin's cave really fascinated her but we came when the tide was in so couldn't go in and see what was there. It is incredible to see how much of it remains even though it was built 1233'ish.


I have to go back again with plenty of money as I have seen loads down there that is truly gorgeous. We also didn't get chance to go into the King Arthur museum so maybe we can save that trip for when my Tatty will be here. Little Tatty did buy a couple of little momentoes which will return with her in her backpack. Oh and Auntie Suzie has got to make her a Lady Guinevere dress so I'll see what I can do but may not get it done before she makes her way home. Will send it separately to you when I have completed it. 


AS there are soo many lovely photos of the adventure here is the link, so you can all see the lovely mystical place of Camalot, King Arthur & Merlin's cave..... ENJOY!!


Tintagel, King Arthur   << click 


lovely!! :D 


Tatty xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment