The very first Tatty Ragdoll

The very first Tatty Ragdoll
I am alive!!

Saturday 9 July 2011

Adventures of Tatty RagDoll by Bella 9th July

So Tatty RagDoll number 15 finally got her wish and is now at home with Bella, yay! When she arrived yesterday, she was tired and needed rest after the 24 hour journey cooped up in a parcel … when she woke up true to form she played merry hell … just look what she got up to! ..

Look mum, I am here at Bellas safe and sound! ‘tis lovely here!

then I found some lovely pink earings and just had to put them on, which Mousie made, very lovely they are too .. only on me, they soo big, they look like Pats earing from Eastenders hahahah

Awww look at these 2 lovebirds .. don’t they look really happy.. that i am finally in their lives hehe maybe they will let me sleep with them *ninja*

OOooo looky what I found .. at last refreshements, cant make up my mind what to have, ohh ok thanks I will have both *hic* … keep them coming …my doctor says i must have at least 3 of these every hour hehee

I may have had a drinkie, but I don’t want to go out clubbing with you sweetie, and not your girlfriend, I just met you! Take it easy there where you hold my legs too! I just want to stay in with my Bella ta very muchly …

OHHhh CAKE! I controled myself and did not just dive onto it this time … nom nom nom .. but what big candles? They is bigger than me

YIKES WTH … omg if I had panties on I sure I would have peed them by now … i was not expecting them to be like this, i usually have the little ones, trick ones really that you cant blow out hahaha actually these not bad candles really!

All in all my first night with Bella was lovely, I know I will be very happy here .. and she lets me help myself to anything I want!! *now… where is the alcihol kept* …….

No holding her back is there lol good luck with that one Bella pmsl! I am sure you will be very happy together lol

Tatty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment