The very first Tatty Ragdoll

The very first Tatty Ragdoll
I am alive!!

Sunday 3 July 2011

Adventures of Tatty RagDoll by Alabama Laura 3rd July 2011

Alabama Tatty at the beach!

WARNING!(<<<< in big red letters) Photos of a nekkid nature!! So avert yer eyes if you are young or prudish! LoL What can I say .. each and every Tatty RagDoll although have similar attitudes and mischief, nawty tendencies, they do vary from on to another … so imagine MY shock when I saw what she got up to on the Gulf Shores USA … my… oh my … oh myyyyyyy From Laura .... .

Look mum am at the beach! yes, lovely beach photo i hear you say...

- I'm at the beach! The sand really is white and fine like sugar. I want to play volleyball. Where did everybody go?

WARNING AGAIN!!! lol last chance to close yer eyes!! hehehe

- Hey everybody. Look at me!.......................

- I don't CARE if it's not a nude beach. I'm not wearing clothes and that's that. Do I LOOK like I care!


YIKES! OMG! WHAT is she doing?? She needs a bikini methinks .. so I better start making clothing accessories .. and pretty dam QUICK!

She has totally thrown me lol I don’t know if I should say sorry, or laugh myself silly … the latter I would think hahahah

Seems these lot are in competition with each other now … dread to think what will happen next!
Watch this space!

Tatty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment