The very first Tatty Ragdoll

The very first Tatty Ragdoll
I am alive!!

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Tatty Ragdoll Original ..

As she said, 'Is alive!!'

Introducing ... The ragdoll with attitude!

Born 14th May 2011, made from calico, fire retardent stuffing. Is approx 30cm high(12inch) black hair, with flower in.

Tatty Ragdoll's dress is of lilac and white organza, with a glitter heart on left shoulder and 'Tatty' embroidered near them hem of the dress.

This is the original Tatty Ragdoll. Ragdolls will vary slightly as they are handmade to order.

you can of course have a different coloured dress, with the heart and embroidery on.

When you order a Tatty Ragdoll, i will confirm a date with you for approzimate delivery day, again please remember, others may be pending, I will try my best to make yours asap.

It will take about a week to make one Tatty Ragdoll .. please be patient!

Why did i make this Ragdoll? i had been staring at an 'Avatar' of her for a few years now, and thought it would be funny to make one, see how she came out .. and everyone loves her! very me! always blowing 'rasberry's' lol

Please feel free to comment, and subscribe to email, for updates etc.

Everyone knows me as a mischief maker .. my Tatty Ragdoll says it for me....

Price will be added soon.


Thanks for taking an interest ... Tatty xx

7 comments:

  1. OMG Tatty....she is so cute, i love it.. let me know how much please.....

    thank you...lmao !!!! your so funny !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest little Tatty Rag Doll ever. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Ragdoll Tatty and a great likeness to your Avatar that you've had all those years. Congratulations on bringing yet another brilliant idea to life xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww Thank you all soo much ... my brain went into click mode on Sunday lol and voila! she sure is a Suzie hehe xx

    dmv .. send me an email please and i will give you a price xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh oh l love them would love to buy 2 for my granddaughters xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne, look out for more details on this, also i cannot access your profile to see how to contact you? same is for 'dmv' in the meantime this is my email for you to contact me:

    Tattygibson1@live.co.uk

    please can people only wanting to buy use this email address.. thank you soo much x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is absolutely adorable!! I love her!! and your a doll too!! so glad we meant! Hugz..dee

    ReplyDelete