The very first Tatty Ragdoll

The very first Tatty Ragdoll
I am alive!!

Saturday 14 May 2011

Official Birth date!


Today is the official birth date of Tatty Ragdoll …

New feature!

I will also for a small fee, i can add a small pocket with flap, so that a small message can be put inside.

For example, everyone knows ‘Zippy’ from the ‘rainbow’ childrens show? Well I have 3 small soft toys of these, Zippy, Bungle, George, my son some years ago now wrote a small note to me, folded it up, and put it inside Zippys mouth, and zipped it up … such a sweet note, and its still in there!

So I thought it would be lovely to do this on Tatty Ragdoll … so you too can write a small note to the person you are giving her to, and put it in the pocket, which will be located on her chest, where her heart would be.

what do you think??

Tatty x

No comments:

Post a Comment