The very first Tatty Ragdoll

The very first Tatty Ragdoll
I am alive!!

Tuesday 14 February 2012

OHHH my!!!!! ....

What has happened!! 


Earlier Backpack went into Labour! 


I really did not know what to do! i was running around like a headless chicken! 


Roo was standing there useless too! running around following me!! 


Everyone was soo excited giving us advice on what to do .. tapping feet .. smoking cigars .. i was wiping her face .. Roo went into complete shock when he saw what came next! .


I thought best me put me marigolds on, I was encouraging her, to push... and pant ... breath .. push .. 


After lots of  Ewww-ing and awww-ing out popped a BABY!! whoo hoooo !!!!!


everyone was sooo crying and sobbing at seeing the tiny little thing, that only weighed 1 gram! 
she is sooo adorable!!  I  burst out crying ...  so did everyone else, who i was giving a running commentary too! lol .. wll this is a momentous occasion a baby Tatty born on Valentines day! ...  .........
Trouble was, i wondered why BP was still looking a bit un-comfy .. because OUT POPPED another baby!!


OMG!! TWINS! 


overwhelmed is not the word for it!! everyone was gobsmacked .. Roo was even more stunned than he was already! if that could be possible .. he had not murmured or moved since earlier on when it all started!  
To be honset, i nearly fainted myself ........
So after a bit of cleaning up .. 


I put the Babies in sleeping nests .. well one boy and one Girl .. absolutely amazing! best day i have had in many years ... 


AND NO not starting to call me the 'G' or 'N' name ... 


And really, its soo lucky that neither of the babies look anything like their daddy!  can you imagine it! 


AND shame all you lot are not on my facebook .. cos they got the funiest parts heheh ... sorry! 


HAPPY day And Congratulations to Backpack & Roo on the birth of their Twins on Valentines day 2012..


Tatty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment